[Hidden-tech] * * * Seeking an illustrator * * *

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue Nov 14 18:18:02 EST 2017

Deb, Clearly you don't live in a hill town -- we still have people using
dialup or paying by the Kbytes.

More below

On 11/14/2017 5:11 PM, Deborah Chandler wrote:
> I submitted this post with an attached file, a sample of the
> illustration style I am seeking, but it was rejected. (Sorry,
> moderator Rich, I didn't realize a <100k file was a problem. There are
> folks with *that* slow a modem speed on this list? Didn't intend to
> cause a problem.)
>
> If someone would like me to send them that sample, just let me know,
> and I'll send it along.
There is such a thing as public URL on FB, IG or even google doc or
Dropbox if you have nothing else
> Also,
> ​what ​
> are
>  other good places to search aside from the​
>  Graphic Artists Guild and Society of Illustrators?
Try the IMC group:http://www.artimc.org/contact.html
This group as contacts with many illustrators.

or even Astrid might take commissions or have recommendations
  Astrid: http://www.astridsheckels.com​​

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member