[Hidden-tech] Possible laptop ban options

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 19:45:28 EDT 2017

Thanks, Rich.  I don't think we will be staying in hotels per se most of the trip.  More like AirBnBs or pensions.

But I'm wondering also if people feel that hotel business center computers would be secure most of the time?

A couple of months ago I used a computer at Forbes Library and noticed that they wiped everything clean, so to speak, after each user.  I wonder if that's the norm these days?

Marcia Yudkin