[Hidden-tech] Need guidance with upgrades to Mac OS, browser, software

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 14:27:17 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

Is there someone who knows Mac software inside and out who could help
answer some basic questions about OS compatibility with browser and
software programs?

I've gone on the Apple Forums, seen conflicting info, and I've called
the Apple Store in Holyoke, but it seems my calls keep being rerouted
to someone out of state and they don't seem to have the answers.

I am on a MacBook Pro, c. 2013. I can forward all the software
particulars via email or we can talk by phone.

Thanks :-)
Deb