[Hidden-tech] Looking for short term office space

Read predmore at PredmoreAssociates.com
Thu Mar 30 10:49:42 EDT 2017

I'm forwarding this for a friend of mine.  Please respond directly to her.

Thanks,

Read Predmore, Ph.D.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I recently moved to Florence into a charming old house-duplex.
Unfortunately, the neighboring house is undergoing noisy renovations,
making it impossible for my partner Shelley to work from our home. She
drives into Boston two weekdays but works remotely other days. She is
desperate to find a short-term, private quiet office space in which to
video conference. If you know of such a place, I'd appreciate your help!
If so, please email or call me directly.

Thank you!
Love,
Martha
413-230-9581 <tel:413-230-9581>