[Hidden-tech] new level of participation for start up companies

Ira Bryck ira at fambizpv.com
Wed Mar 29 08:59:14 EDT 2017

Dear members of Hidden Tech

You may be interested in knowing that we just had approved by the Workforce Training Fund an Express Grant for Start Up Businesses.

See here: http://www.fambizpv.com/WorkforceTrainingFund.html

If you’ve never been, please be my guest at any one of our upcoming dinner forums or morning workshops: http://www.fambizpv.com/calendar/index.html

We are NOT just about family business (as charming as they are). Much of our membership are non related partners, sole proprietors, solopreneurs- in a great community that has been communing since 1994.

Let me know if you’re interested, or want to talk more.

Ira Bryck
Family Business Center of Pioneer Valley
413 835 0810
fambizpv.com
irabryck.com