[Hidden-tech] URGENTLY need someone who can convert Corel 8 to high-res PDF

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Wed Mar 22 14:01:25 EDT 2017

Hi, everyone, I'm very stuck.

I got a logo converted to a business card, sent the PDF and also a .psd
version I was given back to the printer, and the printer flagged it because
it came out really pixellated and ugly. The designer has now sent me the
file in .csd (which she said should retain its sharpness). But neither nor
the printer have Corel, so that doesn't help.

I want to bring the finished cards with me Sunday when I go to a
conference, so my window is narrowing.

Can anyone do this conversion for me?

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"(sm)
Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>*

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
http://transformpreneur.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)