[Hidden-tech] Photo authentication site?

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 16:24:18 EST 2017

Hi folks,

First, I'd like to thank all of you who, publically and privately, provided
your feedback about the airtube/low-radiation headsets and the issues
relating to it. I am grateful to have heard the empathy and validation from
some of you. I'll be following up on that thread soon.

Now, I am looking for a site that can authenticate a photo as untampered. I
have used a good one a year ago, but now can't recall its name. Googling
didn't help jog my memory.

I am looking for a site that:
* scans a photo you upload, to detect tampering/editing/altering/falsifying
* is easy to use
* is free to use

Thanks :-)
Deb