[Hidden-tech] March 8th Peace Circle Training at WWII club in Northampton

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:07:03 EST 2017

Hi Wendell Folk!

My friend Gail Mason and I would like to invite you to a Peace Circle
Training we will be doing on March 8th, from 2-4pm at the WWII club in
Northampton Ma. Gail Mason is a member of the Cree Tribe, and is a
trained Native American Peace Circle Facilitator. We're doing this
training to help provide ways of creating dialogue across differences
in community and to help extend the skills of bridging differences
into our communities.  We would love to have you there!  You can find
out more information about Peace Circles and our event at the link
below
https://www.meetup.com/Resist/Northampton/events/237905586/

Warm Regards,
Lisa & Gail