[Hidden-tech] Low-radiation headset for cellphone

Tom Kopec tek at acm.org
Fri Mar 3 18:17:22 EST 2017

Easy-peasy.

Use a wired headset that plugs into your cellphone.  Clamp a ferrite on
the phone end of the cable, and another somewhere near the headset end
of the cable.

Granted, clamp-on ferrites are not total awesomeness at 2GHz, and just
using a wired headset is probably enough to kill off most of the RF..
either way, better than trying to come up with a wireless solution.

...tom