[Hidden-tech] Use email automation to create an onboarding process for your nonprofit organization's donors!

Deborah Elizabeth Finn deborah.finn at techboston.com
Thu Jun 29 08:46:00 EDT 2017

Dear Hidden Tech Colleagues,

Tech Networks of Boston (TNB) is pleased to invite nonprofit professionals to a Roundtable session on how nonprofits can create an effective donor onboarding email series. Our featured guest will be John Haydon.

Here is what John says about this session:

If you're like most nonprofits, 75% of your first-time donors don't make a second gift. This means that you are losing more donors than you are gaining, which obviously is not sustainable. In this training, I will show you how to use email automation to:

*    Make new donors feel like they matter

*    Get new donors sharing with their friends

*    Give another donation or monthly donation

Here's a little more about John:

John Haydon helps nonprofits engage more donors and supporters with smarter communications.  He is a part time marketer and part time human being based in Cambridge, MA. He specializes in strategic coaching for nonprofits who want to get more from digital communications and online fundraising.

John has served as a featured speaker at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, Boys & Girls Clubs, SAWA and many other conferences.

He is also the author of the 4th edition of "Facebook Marketing For Dummies."

Please note:

Participation in this session is free of charge. However, you must have a confirmed reservation in order to attend.

If this session is booked to capacity by the time you seek to register for it, please go ahead and put yourself on the waiting list. We have a good track record of finding seats for those who are on waiting list.

We hope that you can join us for a vigorous and informative conversation, in which you will be welcome to share your knowledge and experience with email automation!

To see more information, or to register, please follow this link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tnb-roundtable-creating-an-effective-donor-onboarding-email-series-for-your-nonprofit-registration-35693823186?aff=hiddentech

Best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn  |  Senior Strategist
Tech Networks of Boston
1 Wadleigh Place  | South Boston, MA  02127
Phone: 617.504.8188 | Fax: 888.527.9333
deborah at techboston.com | techboston.com
We are a Certified B Corp! | Visit our Boston Techie Blog
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!