[Hidden-tech] looking for simple CRM to run on both Mac and Windows, in the cloud

Ira Bryck ira at fambizpv.com
Tue Jul 25 11:19:50 EDT 2017

Asking this for a friend: all input and suggestions are appreciated:

Looking for a simple software, like FileMaker or Access, that will run in the cloud on both Mac and PC.  FileMaker expensive - $500+ per year and I am told that Access will not run on a Mac without installing Parallels (with which I had a bad experience about 10 years ago - major data loss).

Want to create a simple form - name, company, address, phone, email, etc with the ability to create notes attached to the company and maybe a task calendar.  CRM software, even the free stuff, is way more complex than I need.