[Hidden-tech] What time is another website using

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Mon Jul 24 16:48:52 EDT 2017

It's pretty simple -- if you run a head query on any site -- it includes
the date/time as a header.
A script can compare that with the time reference you care to use.

Note: most commercial servers use time syncing to the time standards
with Network Time Protocol
and US Naval Observatory atomic clocks

On 7/24/2017 4:36 PM, carrie bradley wrote:
> Does anyone know a way to find out exactly what time another website
> is using?  I need to see how many seconds or what part of a second
> their server is off from the atomic clock.

Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member
Hidden-tech http://www.hidden-tech.net
The Talent you need is right here,