[Hidden-tech] Agile Coaching

Victoria Conroy vconroy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:47:34 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,

I have been working as an Agile Project Manager/Business Consultant for the past 8 years, and I am hoping to grow in the direction of Agile Coaching/Agile Transformation Leadership.

I recently completed the certification requirements for Scrum Master & Product Owner, (CSM-I and PSPO-I from Scrum.org <http://scrum.org/>) and am now hoping to gain additional experience.

I am seeking advice from Agilistas in the Hidden-Tech community, specifically:

-What additional certifications are most helpful/credible for Agile coaches?

-Do you know of any Agile-oriented networking groups, meet-ups or professional organizations (either online or local to Western Massachusetts/Connecticut)?

-For those practicing Scrum, is there anything clearly missing? If so, are there any complementary/competing frameworks you use to help to fill those gaps?

-Can you recommend any books that are especially useful for Agile coaching?

Any and all guidance is very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Victoria Conroy