[Hidden-tech] gmail account

Donald M Stevens dstevens at tryandfindit.com
Tue Jan 3 13:49:53 EST 2017

Diana,
Did you get in?

Thanks!

Don Stevens

TFI technologies, LLC
“we are here to help”
159 Patricia Circle
Springfield, MA 01119
Office: 413.209.8333
Cell / Text: 860.614.4153
Email: dstevens at tryandfindit.com<mailto:dstevens at tryandfindit.com>

From: hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net [mailto:hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net] On Behalf Of Diana Hardina
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 10:05 AM
To: hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
Subject: [Hidden-tech] gmail account

I have a gmail account for which I can't remember the password, or answer the security questions. My computer keeps crashing and is in the middle of a repair, which has been a  trial and error of replacing parts and has to returns to the shop today/tomorrow. So I have a window to solve this problem.
The gmail opens automatically on my machine because it remembers the password but I can't get email off another machine.
Should I create another gmail account and have mail forwarded automatically or will I have to know the password?
Hopefully I can receive your answers today.
Diana Hardina
Upstream Advertising & Graphics
413-625-9921