[Hidden-tech] How did you learn web programming?

Evan Yeadon eyeadon40 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:35:34 EST 2017

I wanted to get a general consensus of how people learned web programming.
What helped you to get to a comfortable level where you were able to work
professionally as a web programmer? Did you go to school, learn from
working at a company, self-teach or a combination of these things? Have
some people learned primarily by writing PHP within the WordPress or Drupal
environment?

After completing a certificate program in web development, I have continued
to self-study PHP, JavaScript and CSS through books and online resources.
Recently I have developed some WordPress websites for small businesses. I
have reached a point where I have good abilities coding HTML and CSS. With
programming languages, I still consider myself a beginner. Any feedback you
may have for me as an aspiring developer/programmer would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank You,

Evan Yeadon

www.evanyeadon.com