[Hidden-tech] * * * An attorney who deals with car accident and insurance claims (or advice on maybe going pro se) * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:37:36 EDT 2017

Hi Hidden Techers,

Could someone pass along the name of an attorney who could provide me with
a FREE consult on my car accident situation?

I want to be clear, this is NOT a bodily injury claim. My car was struck by
another driver on July 4th, and here it is August 10th, and the at-fault
driver's insurance company is still saying that they have to wait for their
insured to "make a statement" about the accident before they can complete
their investigation and will release funds toward my car's repair (which
might be deemed totalled). I know for a fact that the driver has flat out
refused to contact them. He is a 22-year old delinquent who was arrested
that same night for assault to murder. He is out on bail now. His rapsheet
is a mile long.

I am needing to know my legal rights and options. If relevent in who can
handle this case, the collision took place in Chicopee, the driver lives in
Ludlow and I live in South Hadley.

In addition to speaking with an attorney, maybe someone has dealt with a
similar situation and has pertinent advice on how to handle it myself (or
pro se if taking legal steps)?

Thanks in advance for any leads. I just need to put this incident behind
me. I've already alerted my PD and every PD involved, saying I am scared of
this guy and his gang connections and I don't need any trouble, I just want
my car fixed.

Thanks very much,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.hidden-tech.net/pipermail/hidden-discuss/attachments/20170810/ec199cb5/attachment.html 


More information about the Hidden-discuss mailing list