[Hidden-tech] Upcoming Citizens Talking Stick Circle concerning Franklin Law Library

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:38:08 EDT 2017

Hi Hidden Tech Folk,
There will be a Talking Stick Circle on May 15th, to discuss citizen
concerns about the destruction of most of Franklin Law Library, which
will be
facilitated by Lucinda Brown who heads the Restorative Justice Program
for Franklin County Courthouse. This will be in the afternoon, though
the exact time has yet to be determined. The purpose will be to gather
and identify citizen concerns about destruction of our county law
library.
We are hoping to have a good number of citizens at this first in a
series of meetings to address citizen concerns. Would anyone here be
willing to attend to help us represent the citizens, especially folks
who live in Franklin County? For this and for my prior email looking
for citizen stories about use of the law
library, you may email me here; you may also call me at 544-7894.

Warm Regards,

Lisa

--
Lisa Hoag Designs