[Hidden-tech] Seeking Law Library Stories - effort to restore our Franklin Law Library and protect the rest continues

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:33:50 EDT 2017

Hello Fellow Valley Folk,
I am hoping that perhaps my fellow citizens can help me. I've been
asked to gather personal stories of citizens who have used the county
law library as citizens to do research, for a news story of
special interest to focus on raising awareness about the importance of
citizen access to our county law libraries. It is actually fairly
important for us to find these stories.

Do you have a story about using the Franklin Law Library or another
law library that you would be willing to share? You may reply here or
call me at 978-544-7894. Thank you in advance for considering my
request.

Warm Regards to All,

Lisa

--