[Hidden-tech] 5G and tomorrow am in DC

Jonathan Mirin jonathan at ptco.org
Wed Apr 19 15:43:27 EDT 2017

Dear Hidden-Tech Friends,

I imagine that some of you are involved in the planning and deployment of
technology infrastructure in your communities so I wanted to give you a
heads up about a federal initiative to take over the right of way for the
installation of mini cell towers up and down the streets of every community
in the U.S. ie, giving telecom companies permission to install mini-cells
anywhere they want without having to answer to local decision-makers.

I am heading down to DC for a rally tomorrow outside the FCC in opposition
to this initiative – and to promote fiber-optic to the home as a preferred
solution. If you have friends in the DC area, feel free to pass on this
link about tomorrow’s festivities:

www.whatis5G.info

best, Jonathan
Jonathan Mirin