[Hidden-tech] Creative Cloud crash problem

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Tue Apr 18 11:22:06 EDT 2017

Haven't had these issues with Creative Cloud - mid-2014 MacBook Pro
running 10.12.3 (Sierra)

Lynn (without an e)

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design, and Webmaster, CDSS
413-863-7752 • lynn at starstruckdesign.comwebmaster at cdss.org
http://www.starstruckdesign.comhttp://www.cdss.org

“I think the most productive thing to do during times of change is to be your best self, not the best version of someone else."
~ Seth Godin