[Hidden-tech] Online reviews

Greg Caulton greg at gregcaulton.com
Mon Apr 10 15:55:12 EDT 2017

Thanks Max (and darn!). Therapy’s not the kind of business that you can just add, or even encourage, positive (or negative) reviews from your clients.

I don’t think the two fake ratings are effecting his business, though, as his web traffic comes from other sources. Frustrating, though.

Greg
Greg Caulton
Creative Director, Patent Draftsman
www.gregcaulton.com