[Hidden-tech] JOB: Mobile Device and Computer Repair Technician

Kiernan Gulick-Sherrill kiernan at greenearthpc.us
Sun Sep 4 14:16:54 EDT 2016

Green Earth Computers is seeking a skilled computer and mobile device
technician who is able to repair iPhone, Android, and Windows Mobile
phones, tablets (iPads/Android), and iPods, as well as computer repair
tasks. We are seeking a candidate who is excited to work in a rapidly
expanding small business, and passionate about the local community.

*Job Responsibilities:*

   - Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair smartphone, tablet, and computer
   hardware & software

   - Contact customers as required via phone, email, etc.

   - Reply promptly to all customer phone and email inquiries

   - Update and close all service calls promptly and thoroughly

   - Record detailed notes on current job status

   - Relate to customers what was done to their devices in a clear and
   understandable manner

   - Train/educate customers in the use of their devices in a friendly and
   patient manner

*Required Qualifications:*

   - Excellent customer service skills

   - Experience working on a small team with other technicians

   - Easily able to complete set tasks with minimal supervision,
   self-motivated with a high standard of quality work

   - Comfortable going into customer's homes if needed for support calls

   - Reliable transportation to and from Northampton

*Additional Experience Preferred:*

   - Two or more years of professional experience troubleshooting,
   diagnosing, and repairing smartphone and tablet hardware* Experience
   repairing of a variety of game consoles

   - Background in computer hardware and software repair

We are an equal opportunity employer, and invested in supporting a lively,
pleasant, and inclusive atmosphere. We support green business solutions,
local small business economy, and open-minded, open-hearted, creative free
thinkers.

If this sounds like an atmosphere you would like to work in, please contact
us via email with:

   - Resume