[Hidden-tech] WordPress tutorial

Lynne Rudie lynnerudie at verizon.net
Thu Oct 27 13:23:10 EDT 2016

Hi Hidden Techies!
	I have a friend who needs some help with WordPress. He has his basic set-up working for him but is hoping to find someone who can give him an informal tutorial (maybe a couple of meetings) on the finer points. And then he will probably want to be able to ask other questions over time or to set up additional meetings as needed.
	He is bright and interesting and fun. He will be respectful of your time, and grateful for your help. He lives part time in New York City and the rest of the time in Heath so he could meet you somewhere in between. And, in case you’re wondering, he is an accomplished professional musician and the blog is about playing jazz on the french horn.
	I’ll forward messages to him so he can get back to you in person.
	Thanks, as always, for your response.
	Lynne

Lynne Rudie, Graphic Design
413/863-9406