[Hidden-tech] AmherstWorks Opens Tuesday - Founding Member Promo

Jerry Guidera jerry at amherstworks.io
Thu Oct 27 12:03:18 EDT 2016

AmherstWorks is set to open Tuesday, Nov. 1.

That means you have only a few days left to take advantage of our Founding
Member Offer - your last chance to get a free membership for the month of
November. We have floater and dedicated desks available starting at
$225/month, but this offer also applies to our private offices. We have
only three (of ten) individual offices available, at $600/month each. All
you have to do is join us before we open.

AmherstWorks is the only 24/7, professionally managed coworking space in
the Workbar Network in Western Mass. Come check out the renovations that
have transformed the historic First National Bank into a modern
collaboration space for the next generation of Amherst area entrepreneurs.

Jerry Guidera
General Manager
AmherstWorks
11 Amity Street