[Hidden-tech] Professional office space - Northampton

Marlene Marrocco marlene at inresonance.com
Sun Oct 2 12:06:50 EDT 2016

Friends - we have a beautiful suite of offices available in Northampton Industrial Park.  The space has 1400 sq ft suite of offices including 4 private offices and a conference room with it's own secure entrance. First floor of a 2 story building. Perfect for lawyers, accountants small business, or anyone in need of a high-end client facing or simply a nice quiet office environment. Building has receptionist, secure entrances, handicap accessible, beautiful kitchen facilities, shower in one of the 5 bathrooms (for the runners out there), larger conference room for all tenants to use and more. PLENTY of lighted parking on the premises. Outside picnic area and exquisite labyrinth for peaceful breaks. Available November 1, 2016.  MORE PICS can be found on our Craigslist posting.  Asking $2995/month with a 12 month lease. Includes all utilities.  If you know anyone looking for this type of space, please call Marlene at 413-587-0236 for information and/or a tour of the space.  THANK YOU!

Marlene Marrocco
inRESONANCE ... Solutions that resonate
32 Industrial Drive East
Northampton MA 01060