[Hidden-tech] How much would you pay me?

Lambertus Louw hello at lplouw.com
Sat Oct 1 20:21:15 EDT 2016

Hi All

A while ago I asked a question concerning what to charge as a freelancer
and I got some great responses. Today I would like to ask a slightly
different question. Although I am freelancing I'm also trying to get
interviews for full time posts, and one of the favorite questions is,
what are are your salary requirements?

This has always been a difficult question for me to answer generally,
but being from another country is even more so now. I was paid $58 000
(before tax) annually at my previous position, but I'm honestly not sure
if it was a generous salary or if I was being shafted.

My resume is here:
http://portfolio.lplouw.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Digital-Marketing-Resume-2016.09.30.pdf

If you have a chance please could you glance at it and tell me what you,
were you an HR manager, be willing to  pay me as a *digital marketing
manager *if you were hiring. Please mention what area (geographical)
your estimation is based on.

Thanks

--

Sincerely