[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Mentorship Applications Close Tomorrow

Rich Roth rich at tnrglobal.com
Tue Nov 15 13:28:36 EST 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Mentorship Applications Close Tomorrow
Date: 	Wed, 16 Nov 2016 05:05:03 +1100
From: 	Valley Venture Mentors <dorota at valleyventurementors.org>
To: 	Rich Roth <rroth at tnrglobal.com>

      *Mentorship Application Open Until Tomorrow!*

*Mentorship Applications Open!
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-r/>*
Ready to get your startup off the ground?**Our mentorship program in
Springfield equips startups with thousands of dollars worth of free
training and 5 months of regular monthly meetings. Applications open
until tomorrow!

Apply Now!
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-y/>

*Internships Available!*
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-j/>
VVM is now hiring interns for our startup accelerator! Want to work one
long weekend a month, meeting amazing up-and-coming startups? Fill out
this
quick,<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-t/>5
minute
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-i/>form
to apply
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-d/>!
Internship begins in January, but all are encouraged to participate sooner!

    *Other Entrepreneur Resources & Events*

*AnyCafe Kickstarter *
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-o/>
*Until 12/13*
The AnyCafe Kickstarter campaign is live! You can find more information
on their website at AnyCafeCoffee.com
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-b/>

*NEED/DONE iFundWomen Fundraiser
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-n/>*
Finally an app to help the stressed-out sleep-deprived parents among us
get some instant help with kids, parents & home. Check it out!

*TechSandBox
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-p/>
Applications Due 11/21*
A leading-edge view of what’s new, cool and innovative in New England
tech! Looking for potential judges, coaches and startups to apply.

*Upcoming 'Tap into TechSpring' Open House Event
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-x/>*
Every 2nd Thursday, 5pm at TechSpring

*Social Worker Connect Launch Party
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-m/>
11/18, 5:30pm-8:30pm, VVM HQ*
Come join us for some drinks,  food and learn how to make mental health
referrals fast and easy using your PC or tablet. Social Worker Connect
is working to make the jobs of social worker and mental health agencies
easier by using technology.

*Unleash Your Vision 2017*
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-c/>
*12/29, 6pm-8pm, **Pasquale's Restaurant
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir//642+North+Main+Street,+East+Longmeadow,+MA+01028/@42.0802278,-72.6080061,12z/data=%213m1%214b1%214m8%214m7%211m0%211m5%211m1%211s0x89e6e63dd90e6661:0x152d68c6726c6871%212m2%211d-72.5379658%212d42.0802491>*
Use the power of visualization to attract and manifest your dreams and
the life you want for yourself. Join Lioness and other fierce women two
days before New Year's Eve as we gather to celebrate sisterhood and
welcome the new year with abundance, joy and purpose! /Hosted by Lioness
Magazine./

<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-q/>
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-a/>
<http://newsletter.valleyventurementors.org/t/d-l-dtuhddl-hiajhiki-f/>

COME VISIT!
1500 Main St (1st floor, near Champions)
Springfield, MA 01115