[Hidden-tech] mini display port/HDMI dongle & Tedx Shelburne Falls Sat.

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 17:26:39 EST 2016

I realize the MIni Display Port to HDMI adapter I thought I had, I
don't. I need one for tomorrow's tech rehearsal for the
TEDxShelburneFalls show. Anyone closer to me than Northampton that could
loan me theirs? I'd rather not drive down just to buy one, seeing I
just, JUST got back from Noho.

BTW, thanks to the following HIdden Techies for helping contribute to
this event!

_Speaker Coaches_
Daniel Lieberman
Julia Mines
Izzy Gessell
Elyssa Serrilli
Shel Horowitz
Carlyn Saltman

Photography - Bryon Wells

Computer control center - Vanessa Calderon

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Stacy