[Hidden-tech] Monthly list reminder

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Fri Nov 4 11:55:31 EDT 2016

This is not an explanation of what Hidden-tech is, for that you can see
the web site: http://www.hidden-tech.net/

This is a quick reminder review of this list, the HT discussion list is:
- A place to find answers for your tech related questions, from other
techie and non-techie's using the same gear (including software) you are.
- A place to find answers for local related questions, including where
to get something fixed or purchased.
- A place to post job listings (see limits below)
- Mostly about the Pioneer Valley, Western Mass, Southern VT,
SouthWestern NH, and Northern CT.

- None of these are hard limits, use good judgment, use smart Subject
lines,

Hard Limits:
- No advertising, however replies with details of your services or
products are welcomed
- No attachments, images or anything big, we have many readers with slow
connections, esp in the hill towns; signature images are frowned upon.
     (If attachment or PDF is really needed, use the dropbox public
folder or the like, and send a link)

Be aware:
- This is a moderated list, post last minute announcements at your own
risk, posts can take up to 24 hours to go live.
- You probably won't see your own posts, look at the web site under
'Archives/Discussion' before asking the web master.
- What you send to the list goes out, so don't ask the webmaster a
question you don't want to see in the list posting.

FINALLY:
Help is welcome:
I pay for the server and moderation time out of my pocket so donations
welcome, see website
Also help by spreading the message about the list, print the bookmarks
and share (on web site also)

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/HT