[Hidden-tech] Forming an Advanced Internet Marketing Mastermind Group

Stefan Gonick stefan at healinghearts.com
Fri Nov 4 10:18:40 EDT 2016

Hi Hidden Techers!

I am setting up a classic 4-person private mastermind group that will meet
monthly to support and help each other out.

I'm looking for people with advanced skills in the various areas of Internet
marketing, including launches, Facebook ads, webinars, copywriting,
video marketing and so on.

The idea is that we can help each other out and give each other feedback
at a high level. No matter how good we are at our Internet marketing skills,
it's great to get feedback from other advanced people, the kind you would
normally have to pay for.

You don't need to be advanced at every area of Internet marketing, just
have advanced expertise in some of the areas. We'll be able to complement
each other with our strengths.

My strengths are in the areas of launching products and programs,
webinars, video marketing, web site messaging, reasonably good at
copywriting, and very good at all of the technical aspects and tools of
the web. I'm also very resourceful.

If you are interested in forming this kind of mastermind group, please
contact me.

Thanks,
Stefan

Stefan Gonick, MS Computer Science
Expert EFT Practitioner and Soulmate Attraction Mentor
http://www.eft-alive.com