[Hidden-tech] JOB app development for local business

Jeff Schneider jeff at wwstaffing.com
Thu May 26 13:17:22 EDT 2016

Worldwide Staffing is a local employer that provides per diem medical staff to nursing homes and hospitals.  We need to have an app developed that could be downloaded by our employees from both the android and iOS stores.  This app would be an electronic time slip.  The employee would need to download the app and register it to ensure only employees could actually use it.  Once registered and set up with profile, at the end of their daily shift the employee would open the app, choose the date, time in, time out and break length from standard onboard options (calendar, clock, timer scrolls etc.).  The employee would type in the location they are working that day and hand the phone to a supervisor with the dialed in information about the shift.  The supervisor would tap on the signature box and a new box would pop up.  In this box they would sign with their finger and chose yes or no to agreeing with the times and then tap "submit".  Tapping submit would take the information of date, time, location as well as the signature and populate that information onto a pdf of our standard paper timesheet and email that populated timesheet to our office with a copy to the employee.

We are looking to work with someone who has some experience at creating apps and getting them on the 2 app stores.  We are happy to pay reasonable rates for this work, but are open to allowing this product to be marketed by the programmer for discounts if you would like that.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience.  We would like to get this project underway as soon as we are able.

Jeff Schneider
President
Worldwide Staffing
413-731-6522