[Hidden-tech] Life/work organization/management solution sought

bluemoon at crocker.com bluemoon at crocker.com
Fri May 20 13:40:19 EDT 2016

Hi All,

For many years I have been using and recommending a terrific program
called Life Balance as a one-stop resource for managing virtually all
of my life and work details including scheduling, nested task
management, general all-in-one-place database, and a unique tool for
project and task prioritizing. The unfortunate thing is that the
developer seems to have gone out of business just as they were working
on an iOS upgrade to iOS9 (from iOS7) and, from what I can tell from
online comments, there simply isn't anything else even close to this
level of functionality. Since it is rapidly approaching obsolescence I
am seeking other resources.

For those who use such software based solutions, I wonder what you use
and like (or don't use and don't like) and why. My minimum
requirements are iPhone AND Windows 7 desktop versions and syncing,
ability to schedule tasks and events including recurring events and
maintaining notes. Ideally it would allow for multiple, variable
priorities and task levels. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Gary

 -------

Gary Powsner - Your Back Office Guy - I get things done!
Virtual Assistant

SolutionFinders
www.linkedin.com/in/garypowsner/
Office 413-665-5011
Cell 413-537-9015

"Age may affect the physical body but it need not affect the power of
thought."     -
Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee

http://www.forbes.com/sites/yec/2015/09/15/the-power-of-culture-as-a-competitive-advantage/