[Hidden-tech] Hide sections on a Facebook business page?

Gordon Kramer gsethkramer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 22:42:51 EDT 2016

Hello,

Does anyone know how to hide the "People Also Like" section on a Facebook business page? This article in the Facebook help center claims to address that, but actually doesn't work: https://www.facebook.com/help/514622715244231/?ref=u2u. I've seen numerous posts in the Facebook Help Community from people who want to remove the section, because it leads visitors to pages that are irrelevant, and often to competitors' pages as well - but no solution is offered anywhere. However, I've seen several FB pages where that section does not appear - for example:
 https://www.facebook.com/ChopraCenter/
 https://www.facebook.com/Auroville-139912772745922/
 https://www.facebook.com/ZenBuddhism

... which shows that the section can be hidden.  Would appreciate any advice, including the name of a Facebook super-guru if you have someone to recommend.
Many thanks!
   Gordon Kramer