[Hidden-tech] JOB: Selling to Colleges

Abby Marks Beale abby at revitupreading.com
Mon Mar 28 10:01:00 EDT 2016

I am looking for several talented someone(s) who want to help college and
high school students become more confident readers through our newly updated
and released online course called Rev It Up Reading
<http://www.revitupreading.com/learn-speed-reading-online/students-homework/
> . The course is now available for PC, Mac, iPad and Tablet and available
24/7 through any internet connection. No printing necessary as everything is
tracked online. The nine module course helps students to gain confidence and
competence in their reading abilities.

The ultimate goal is to sell site licenses to English speaking high schools,
colleges and universities around the world. Good communication and follow up
skills, over phone, in person and email, is a must. Some knowledge of
selling to colleges helpful but not required. Compensation is on a generous
commission basis and there are residual payments for schools that continue
to repurchase year after year.

You can check out the course on our complimentary one day access
<http://www.1shoppingcart.com/SecureCart/SecureCart.aspx?mid=74AAF026-AC02-4
D00-9B4A-32FA3949AFEE&pid=d606023306874c3c9a74b459a1a80d33>  to see if it's
something you'd have interest in.

Be in touch if interested.  Thank you!

Abby Marks Beale

Abby Marks Beale

Creator of The Rev It Up Reading Online Course

Speed Reading and Productivity Expert

Author, Speaker and Podcaster

Rev It Up Reading

Abby at RevItUpReading.com