[Hidden-tech] iPhone travel questions for Ireland

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Mon Mar 28 08:37:54 EDT 2016

Granted systems are different,
however I can attest to using wfi-fi calling (via a samsung T-mobile phone) in the last
few years in
Spain, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic,  Slovakia, Austria (and as I recall, Russia)
As of 2 years ago, about the only place that is a no is Cuba -- and that is changing fast.

On the other hand, if you are really just calling home, get a skype account.

Rich