[Hidden-tech] Technology & healthcare in MA? Get on the map - literally

Christian Lagier clagier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:56:05 EDT 2016

Massachusetts eHealth Institute has created an online directory of
stakeholders in the MA Digital Health ecosystem
<http://massdigitalhealth.org/directory?title=&field_connected_community_tid=1586&field_cluster_category_tid=All&field_investment_activities_tid=All&field_focus_area_tid=All>.
If you are a local healthcare technology company, consultant, researcher,
educator, meet-up group, investor, insurer, non-profit, or similar, you are
currently NOT on the list. I know as our region is only represented by a
pitiful 7 entities. We need to be on this map to dispel the myth that
there’s nothing going on in Western MA. Stand up and be counted!
There’s a simple web form to get included
<http://massdigitalhealth.org/directory/add-my-organization-stakeholder-directory>.
Wicked easy!

Christian

TechSpring is hiring! Join the team: techspringhealth.org/jobs

Join us at Tap into TechSpring, our monthly open house networking event.
Next time: April 14, 5-8pm+. Theme: Improvements in the no 1 tool used by
clinicians - the EMR system
Join our mailing list & RSVP here: www.techspringhealth.org
________________________________
Christian Lagier, Managing Director
TechSpring – The Baystate Health Technology Innovation Center
christian.lagier at baystatehealth.org<mailto:
christian.lagier at baystatehealth.org>
1350 Main Street, 5th floor, Springfield, MA 01103
Ph/txt: 413 200 8810

Please view our annual report at http://baystatehealth.org/annualreport

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error
and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of
it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at
413-794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any
attachments. For further information regarding Baystate Health's privacy
policy, please visit our Internet site at http://baystatehealth.org.