[Hidden-tech] JOB: System Administrator

Jane Tetreault jane.tetreault at inresonance.com
Wed Mar 23 12:00:42 EDT 2016

inRESONANCE (www.inresonance.com) is looking for a System Administrator to
join our team. This is a full time position in our Northampton office.

As the System Admin your primary tasks will be as follows:

   - Setup and maintain a diverse and evolving environment of premises and
   remote servers including Windows Server 2012, Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS),
   Amazon Web Services, OS X, and Microsoft System Center 2012
   - Maintain and monitor the network infrastructure at headquarters and
   several remote locations
   - Deploy, maintain and monitor a number of services on our
   infrastructure of servers
   - Monitor and strengthen the existing digital security footprint and
   maintain appropriate backups
   - Work closely with the DevOps team to plan infrastructure improvements
   to support our internal and customer facing service

Technical Skill Requirement

   - A facility with Windows Server, Ubuntu, and CentOS administration
   - Experience with virtualization with a particular emphasis on Microsoft
   System Center and AWS
   - Experience with Active Directory administration
   - Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical issues

Interested candidates may send resume to jobs at inresonance.com

--
Jane Tetreault | Director of HR
*in**R**ESONANCE* ... *Solutions that resonate*