[Hidden-tech] Reliable source of malware removal information?

Gordon Kramer gsethkramer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 10:30:52 EDT 2016

Hello,
I'm trying to rid a friend's computer of the awful "omf.deconstructiveinsinuate.com" virus - so I Googled it, and found many sites offering removal information - but none of them were connected with a known, reputable anti-malware tool like Spybot or Malwarebytes. There are a lot of sites like "easyviruskilling.com", "blog.removevirusnow.org", etc.that offer instructions - and it seems that most of them are carrying ads for SpyHunter 4 and RegHunter, alongside instructions for manual removal of the virus. I'm suspicious of the manual instructions because of the nature of these sites, and because so many of them are advertising a product that seems to have a pretty poor reputation. Can anyone point me to a trusted source of this information? Many thanks!
Regards,
   Gordon