[Hidden-tech] Knowledgeable about config management?

Geri Jennings izbicki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:44:46 EST 2016

It's my first time posting to the group, so I hope this is appropriate!
I've been organizing a monthly full stack web dev meetup in Easthampton,
and I'd like to have someone speak next month about using configuration
management tools (chef / puppet / ansible / salt). I was wondering if
anyone on this list might have the knowledge and be interested in talking
to a group of curious techies about their experiences using their tool of
choice, why they decided on that tool, etc.

Thanks for considering, and if you're interested (or know someone who might
be good for this), please get in touch.

Geri Jennings