[Hidden-tech] Pilots and Northampton Airport

Matthias Theo theo.matthias at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:59:27 EST 2016

Howdy HTers!

In pursuing a "Bucket List” item, I have decided to get a pilot’s license this summer. I am looking for anyone (including friends of HTers) who has successfully received their sport, recreational or private’s pilot’s license through the training offered at the Northampton Airport (7B2) in the last 5 to 7 years.

My goal is to pick this person’s brain a bit about the facility, aircraft, and the quality of their training. Their comments would remain confidential.

Let me know…

Many thanks,

Ted Matthias
Computer Science and Robotics Teacher