[Hidden-tech] Looking for Network Technician

Lynne Rudie lynnerudie at verizon.net
Mon Jul 25 20:15:22 EDT 2016

Hi Hidden Techies —
	I’m posting this for a friend who wanted me to ask you —

	A Greenfield business is looking to establish a long term relationship with a Network Technician. The immediate need is for a VPN connection set up with Internet router. Any suggestions?

	That’s all the information she gave me, but I can say it is a very reputable local business that has been in Greenfield for a long time.
	I will forward any responses I get to her and you’ll hear from her directly.
	Thanks very much!
	Lynne

Lynne Rudie, Graphic Design
413/863-9406