[Hidden-tech] WEIRD(ER) SPAM?

ussailis at shaysnet.com ussailis at shaysnet.com
Wed Jul 20 14:26:11 EDT 2016

Easy...

Terribly easy. There is (was) a website that would spoof telephone calls
for a fee, with two free trials. So I tried it.

At that time I had semi-retired and moved my business phone home. I also
had a home phone, and a phone at my mother's house in Canada.

I used the free spoofing trial to call from the business phone to the home
phone, spoofing the Canadian number on the call. It went thru, so I ran
upstairs to read the number box and discovered it said "Nova Scotia." I
then read my mother's number.

Not only did the number spoof, but I faked the country!

Yes, that ought not be possible.

Jim Ussailis

Original email: