[Hidden-tech] wireless networking in machine shops

Donald M Stevens dstevens at tryandfindit.com
Fri Jul 1 14:45:54 EDT 2016

Hello Spike,

If you want we can talk about what kinds of issues you are running into?

I have worked with many clients with Wifi issues, used Wire Shark before,
I am by no means an expert, but maybe I can help some in figuring out what it going on.

If it is easier, email  over a scenario or two of what has been happening…. Or hasn’t been happening…

Thanks!

Don Stevens

TFI technologies, LLC
“we are here to help”