[Hidden-tech] Highbrow at the Drive-In

Baer Tierkel baer at sweetmojo.com
Fri Jul 1 13:32:21 EDT 2016

Yo HiddenFolk

It's summer, peeps, time to come out of our dark basement offices and
play!  Skip the usual Hollywood fare and join us under the stars and pines
at the Drive-In for some champagne, poetry, and highbrow movies...

This Thursday!  July 7th

 AmherstLIVE presents
Highbrow at the Drive-In

*Featuring*
Terrence Malick's BADLANDS starring Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek.  The SF
Chronicle says, "Among the great American crime movies, 1973's Badlands
stands alone."

1998 French comedy THE DINNER GAME.  The New York Observer says, "A sip of
sparkling champagne in a moviegoing summer of mostly cheap red wine for
teenage winos."

As with all AmherstLIVE productions, there will be poetry.  Why?  Because
Amherst is the Land of Poetry, and we know of no event that is not improved
with the addition of a poet or three.

Tickets available at AmherstLIVE.com

Details:
Thursday, July 7th
Northfield Drive-In, Opens at 7pm Festivities at 745pm

Baer Tierkel  |  baer at sweetmojo.com |  +1.413.658.8133  | twitter:
@mojobaer  |  blog: sweetmojo.com