[Hidden-tech] Looking for Design Partner

Jeff Mackler jeff at mrwconnected.com
Mon Feb 22 16:57:51 EST 2016

Greetings,
We are looking for a local freelancer or design firm that is interested in
partnering on a some projects.  We'd like someone who has a strong
portfolio in both web design and broader branding projects.  We partner on
a project by project basis and work well with others who are busy with
their own work.

We work entirely in the nonprofit, government, education, and socially
responsible sector. Our strengths are web development and support, and we
like to partner with local designers to broaden our offerings.

Please contact me directly if you're interested or have a suggestion.

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Mackler