[Hidden-tech] Reel to Reel

Ed at edbride-pr.com Ed at edbride-pr.com
Thu Dec 8 15:30:44 EST 2016

If you are talking about Dave Locke, he is boyh a collector and highly-qualified repairer. Highly recommended.
Ed
Sent from my Droid phone, please excuse brevity (and any tpyos).  😄
------ Original message------From: Steve UnklesDate: Thu, Dec 8, 2016 11:10 AMTo: Jonathon Podolsky;Michael Muller;Cc: HT-discuss;Subject:Re: [Hidden-tech] Reel to Reel
Just to add that I also did business with Vince back in the 90s and  have several components from him that I still use regularly.He's a very good resource for stuff and service and info and (strong) opinions.There is also a guy in the hilltowns I know who is more of a collector, but has sold and serviced some stuff for me, including getting my Otari R2R deck working again.I recently acquired another Otari, but it too will require service after a 10+ year hiatus.
Anyway, I can put you in touch with this fellow and see if he might also be willing to help you.Cheers,Steve