[Hidden-tech] authenticating GoDaddy domain wiht MailChimp

Glenn Johnson mrglenn2u at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 08:14:26 EDT 2016

Hi Hidden Techies,

Can someone help me authenticate my GoDaddy domain with MailChimp?

I tried following the MailChimp instructions (below) and seem to have
succeeded at *verifying* the domain (whatever that means), but not
*authenticating* so that MailChimp emails will appear to come from my
website's address.

Thanks,
Glenn

Authenticate mrglenn2u.com with MailChimp by modifying your domain's DNS
records. These changes allow your campaigns to appear to come from
mrglenn2u.com, instead of from our servers. After you've made the required
DNS changes, please wait 24-48 hours for the changes to propagate. Why
should I do this?
<http://kb.mailchimp.com/accounts/email-authentication/about-email-authentication?>
DKIM: Create a CNAME record for k1._domainkey.mrglenn2u.com with this value:
dkim.mcsv.net
SPF: Create a TXT record for mrglenn2u.com with:
v=spf1 include:servers.mcsv.net ?all

--

*How can I help?*413-522-5409
Find me on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/glennjohnson413>