[Hidden-tech] apartment for rent in Turners Falls

Lynne Rudie lynnerudie at verizon.net
Sat Aug 13 14:33:52 EDT 2016

Hello Hidden-Techies — please help me spread the word about the lovely apartment now for rent on the first floor of my house. Feel free to call me off line with any questions or recommendations, or give my phone number to anyone you think might be interested.
	Thank you!
	Lynne

Lynne Rudie, Graphic Design
413/863-9406
413/834-0889 (c)
lynnerudie at verizon.net

First floor apartment for rent in an owner-occupied two-family house on a residential street on the hill in Turners Falls. Short walk to shopping and restaurants. On the FRTA bus line to Greenfield. Spacious living room with bay window, two bedrooms, dining room, large eat-in kitchen with pantry. Front and back porches, nice yard, possibility to share garden space with owner.

Rent is $850 per month. Tenant pays for own utilities. Separate electrical system. Separate gas account for heat, cook stove and hot water. Pantry has hook ups for washing machine and gas dryer. (Sorry, no dishwasher…)

Cats negotiable, no dogs or other pets. Strictly non-smoking (owner allergic). Parking for one car.

Personal and financial references required. First and last month's rent and one month security deposit required before move-in.

Apartment will be available by September 1st, possibly a little sooner. The entire apartment has been professionally re-painted — there are some minor repairs in progress.

Call Lynne Rudie at 413-863-9406 for more information or to arrange a showing.