[Hidden-tech] JOB: Senior Drupal Developer

Jobs at Common Media jobs at commonmedia.com
Fri Apr 22 13:37:26 EDT 2016

We're hiring!

Common Media
<http://t.sidekickopen50.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJN7t5XYgdV4B4VRbPY23MxYl2W4XHqpM56dzzQdr9-G602?t=http%3A%2F%2Fcommonmedia.com%2Fblog%2Fcalling-all-senior-drupal-developers%2F&si=6018286356529152&pi=5a24341d-0322-4150-ac7f-b26dbcce64d4>
is looking for an outstanding *Senior Drupal Developer* to join our team in
Hadley, MA. We're an award-winning digital services agency, specializing in
custom-built, open-source content management and digital repository
solutions for universities, foundations, and government agencies.

We are continuously sharpening our tools, as well as developing and
releasing new ones. We look for co-workers who are smart, get things done,
and care about doing things right. We appreciate a wide breadth of
experience, but the final requirements for this particular opening are a
passion for Drupal and the drive to keep up with the tools, processes and
techniques. We would prefer to hire full-time and on-site in Hadley MA; but
could make an exception for an exceptional candidate.

Primary responsibilities will include:

   -

   Drupal project planning, site-building and/or theming for new client
   projects
   -

   Larger new-feature additions to existing Drupal client projects
   -

   Ability to architect a Drupal solution while coordinating a multi-person
   project team

Valued skills and attributes:

   -

   A healthy respect for and knowledge of the Drupal API and standard
   development practices
   -

   Ability to write consistent, standards-compliant HTML and CSS
   -

   Ability to create efficient and maintainable interactive features with
   jQuery (optional)
   -

   Ability to consider edge cases and thoroughly test your own code
   -

   An earnest belief in writing good code for the sake of writing good code
   -

   Ability (and eagerness) to learn new skills on the job
   -

   Comfort working on the command line, especially in Mac and Linux
   environments
   -

   Familiarity with modern version control, preferably Git
   -

   Attention to detail and production schedules
   -

   Ability to contribute positively in a team environment
   -

   Ability to maintain a busy work schedule in a collaborative work
   environment

CM Fun Facts:

   -

   Like to get out of the office during the day? We are right on the bike
   path, which many of our employees utilize to bike to work, take afternoon
   strolls, and walk to Quarters for an after hours game or two.
   -

   Tea or Coffee? We have an equal amount of loose leaf lovers and coffee
   enthusiasts in the office and we stock our kitchen accordingly. New this
   summer: iced coffee on tap!
   -

   Enjoy keeping up with technology trends? We do too! We have monthly
   Tools + Trends presentations about all the latest and greatest, as well as
   a yearly stipend to send our employees to conferences to keep their tools
   sharp.

Compensation commensurate with experience
We value expertise and efficiency, and our pay scale is very competitive.
Benefits include health insurance and 401k with employer match. Please
submit a resumé, cover letter, and salary requirements (if any) to
jobs at commonmedia.com.