[Hidden-tech] Reputation Management

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharconsulting.com
Thu Apr 21 17:29:12 EDT 2016

Hi

So I thought I'd ask this list whether anyone has any good strategies
for dealing with this problem.

A friend of mine runs a dental practice. I won't say who it is - but
just say that he has a business name that incorporates dentistry with
his town. Well it turns out that there is another town in a distant
state and a dental practice that has exactly the same name.

The problem is that the far away business got some very negative reviews
and my friend is losing lots of business because the person seeing it
doesn't realize that it's not HIS business in New England. This shows up
on Google doing a search.

Of course you can't call anyone at Google. I'm wondering whether anyone
has any ideas for how to remedy this problem.

??

Thanks
Annamarie